You have no items in your cart.
Free download: 21 scholarships, bursaries and awards for young people
There are hundreds of scholarships, bursaries and awards offered by charities, large corporations and top universities. We’ve compiled a list of 21 scholarships, bursaries and awards for young people in England aged 14 and above.
1. Lloyds Scholars: To qualify for this scholarship, you have to be accepted to study at one of the Lloyds scholarship partner universities. You’ll also need to have a total household income under £25,000, have a UK fees standing and be on a program that is at least 3 years long. For more information, click here.
2. Kings College K+ Scholarship: This is a programme developed for young students over the age of 16 to help them prepare for university. Applicants are given the opportunity to learn study skills, attend a summer school and get a mentor among other benefits. For more information, click here.
3. The Sutton Trust US programme: This programme is offered to students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds, with a total household income less than £45000. Students must attain 8 As or A*s at GCSE, currently be in Year 12 or equivalent, attend a state school or college and be a British National. They provide a fully paid trip to the USA and help you with preparing for your scholarship application to some of the top universities in the states. For more information, click here.
4. The Jack Petchey Foundation Individual Grants for Volunteering: This grant is on offer to young people between the ages of 11 and 25 who live in London or Essex. They must be volunteering with a UK based organisation and raising at least 50% of the funds required by the project. The award provides up to 50% of the cost of your project and no more than £400 per person. For more information, click here
To download a copy of all 21 scholarships, fill in the short form below.
- In The Know – International Women’s Day – Choose to challenge - February 26, 2021
- Friends of GT Scholars – Let’s mentor, inspire and support young people! - February 19, 2021
- In The Know: Online opportunities to boost your child’s learning - February 19, 2021