Our ambassadors are a network of dedicated volunteers that actively promote GT Scholars at events throughout the year.
What are the main activities?
Ambassadors are involved in a range of activities. Our main ambassador activities are:
1. Meeting parents and young people at our open days
2. Supporting our team at our recruiting, promotion and enrichment events
3. Delivering talks to local organisations and community groups
4. Interviewing and selecting new scholars joining the programme
How much time is involved?
We ask all ambassadors to commit a minimum of 8 days per year to their role. This can be weekdays or weekends, during the day or in the evening.
Who are we looking for?
Our ambassadors are graduates and professionals that:
– Are passionate about seeing young people reach their full potential
-Understand the current challenges of low social mobility
-Want to make a lasting impact in the lives of disadvantaged young people
What other activities can you get involved in?
We hope that as an ambassador, you can make introductions to your contacts who may also support us. You should be able to promote us to your networks and promote us through social media channels. You should be willing to have a profile on our volunteer page and be willing to share your story through interviews.
Want to know more?
We would love to have a chat with you if you’re thinking of becoming an ambassador. Click on the link below to get in touch with us.