You have no items in your cart.
Could you contribute to our blog as a guest blogger?
About the role: Do you have a message, a story or experience that you’d like to share with our readers?
Our blog articles are read by parents and young people across the country as well as school leaders and other parties interested in education and equality. Our articles are shared on our social media platforms in our weekly newsletter. We are always keen to receive guest blog posts and hear from contributors that can bring a fresh perspective on a range of issues.
Availability: You can contribute a one-off article or a series of ongoing articles provided that they have not been published elsewhere.
- Submit high quality content that will resonate with our audience
- Meet our author bio guidelines including a professional photo of the author
- Ensure that the content you provide is original
- Provide full references for any content from other sources.
- Tailor your content to meet a specific audience and fit one of our core themes
- Be confident enough to share your opinion on a range of issues
- Be passionate and committed to tackling educational inequality
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal
You can choose to write with us on an ongoing basis or ad hoc. We will ensure that you are provided with full guidance on blog submissions.
How to apply: Please send a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about your background, why you’d like to write a blog and what you’d like to write about.
- GT Scholars – Winner of the Initiative of the year at the National Insurance Awards 2023 - March 30, 2023
- 12 Ways to Start Meaningful Conversations with Your Teen - February 4, 2022
- 7 Qualities of a Great Online Tutor - February 2, 2022