You have no items in your cart.
Could you donate your photo/videography skills?
The role: We are always in need of professionals to take high quality photos and videos at our events. We would love to hear from you if you are a professional photographer or videographer and this is something that you can help with.
Availability: Sessions may take place during the day, in the evenings or at weekends – we’ll let you know in advance. We have a small database of volunteer and freelance photographers and videographers and you may choose to add yourself to this list along with your availability. This means that we can get in touch with you when our events come up and you can let us know if you are free.
Location: Our sessions take place in various parts of London.
- Taking high quality photos at our events
- Recording video clips at our events
- Editing and collating audio and video clips
- Setting and meeting production deadlines
- Working collaboratively with scholars, volunteers and staff at GT Scholars
- Enjoy working with children and young people
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be punctual and organised
- Be able to meet deadlines
Please note that the role described above is a volunteering role. If you are a professional freelance photographer, please ensure that you include a link to your portfolio or website within your CV.
How to apply: Please attach your CV and a short cover letter through our contact form.
- In the Know: Free Online Work Experience with Brit Insurance! - May 19, 2022
- In the Know: Creative and Interactive Opportunities! - May 19, 2022
- In the Know: Exciting and Engaging After School Fun! - May 19, 2022