You have no items in your cart.
The Accelerate Programme
Course title: The Accelerate Programme
Who is this course for? Young people
Recommended age: Age 11-16
Next intake date: Year-round
What is this programme about?
The GT Scholars Accelerate Programme is a year-long after-school programme for ambitious young people that would like to achieve excellent grades at school. This is our flagship programme that has helped numerous students move from average grades to outstanding grades within just a year. This unique programme combines tutoring, mentoring, enrichment and skill building classes. The programme runs from October to June every year.
The GT Scholars programme is an after-school tutoring, mentoring and enrichment programme for young people aged 11-16. The aim of the programme is help young people gain the skills, strategies and support they need to get top grades, get into top universities or enter competitive careers.
Scholars on the programme receive after-school tutoring in Maths or English. They also receive support from a mentor and they attend skill-building and enrichment activities which aim to raise aspirations and give students the confidence and strategies they need to achieve their goals.
What will you get from this programme?
This programme aims to help you:
- Meet like minded students that are ambitious and have high aspirations
- Increase your motivation, confidence and self belief
- Set goals with support from your mentor and devise a strategy for achieving each goal
- Improve your grades in Maths or English through one-to-one tutoring
- Continually develop a growth mindset and develop your personal ambitions
- Improve your overall grades in all subjects by improving your study skills and revision techniques
- Understand the career and academic opportunities available to you
- Feel more supported with achieving your academic and career aspirations
Who should attend?
This course is tailored to young people that are ambitious, want to improve their grades and want to improve their chances of getting into a top university or getting into a competitive career. We expect all young people that join the programme to aspire to gain top grades at school and aspire to get into a top university or get into a competitive career.
Other notes: Those on the GT Scholars Academic Programme benefit from:
- 10 one-to-one online tutoring sessions in Maths or English
- 1 skill-building day
- 1 enrichment day
- 2 group coaching sessions
Bursaries: We have a limited number of bursaries available for our courses, workshops and programmes. Please fill this form if you would like to apply for reduced fees. Please note that bursaries do not include travel costs.
Location: All tutoring is done online. Enrichment and skill-building courses are held in London.
Fees: This programme is free for young people with household income under £16,190. Means-tested fees may be applicable if your total household income is above £16,190.
Dates & time: Most sessions take place after-school on weekdays. There are additional Saturday sessions that you will need to be available for. Please apply at least four weeks before the start of term. Term dates can be found by found here.
How to apply: If you would like to receive email and text notifications for The GT Scholars Programme, please fill this form.