You have no items in your cart.
As a social enterprise, we have a scholarship which is funded through our profits as well as a range of charitable trusts and organisations. Our means-tested membership model enables us to provide our programme free of charge or at a significantly reduced fee to students from lower income households.
We specifically welcome applications from families that are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension credit
- Child Tax credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
If you would like to apply for means-tested membership, please contact us on 02088168066 and we will send you the forms to be completed.