Course type: Workshop
Course code: N/A
Course title: Personal Branding Masterclass
Who is this course for? Young People
Recommended age: 11-16
Location: London (Venue TBC)
Next intake date: TBC
You may think that your child is too young to learn about branding, but with the right branding, your child will be able to unlock many more doors. Do you want your child to understand the importance of a good first impression and how to use their personal branding to make a positive impact on their future?
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands. Personal branding has become a very important tool for any young person to ensure that they can one day reach their aspirations and career and personal goals.
We need young people to really understand personal branding, the impact that it can have, and how to ensure that their personal branding is done right. You really are never too young to start working on your personal brand!
We are hosting a workshop to educate young people on personal branding and to show them how to make the most out of their brand.
The programme for the day includes:
- An introduction to branding, perspectives and reputation
- Why young people need to see themselves as brands
- Social media and your online reputation
- Understanding your brand, your personality and the things that you value
- Personal brand qualities that you may wish to include in your CV and/or personal statement
- Setting goals and aspirations for the future in line with your brand
This workshop is tailored for young people between the ages of 11 and 16 who are aspiring to get into top universities and/or competitive careers.
Latest posts by GT Scholars (see all)
- In the Know – Learn new digital and media skills! - August 20, 2019
- Why Entrepreneurship Needs To Be Included In The Curriculum - August 19, 2019
- What Education Should Look Like In The 21st Century - August 9, 2019